locked Re: Problems with Google drive

Rich DeSteno

I don't think that you can just paste into GoogleDrive. There are one and two letter commands to execute actions.  For example, if you are in the folder into which you are trying to paste a file, you can press the letter 'c' and get a list of possible actions, one of which is upload.  This also works pressing the letter 'a' for action.  Choose upload from the list and you can upload to the folder.  There are many keyboard shortcuts for GoogleDrive.  The AFB web site has a ten-part audio tutorial o how to use them with screen-reading software.

Rich De Steno

On 12/5/2020 12:14 PM, Ibrahim Ajayi wrote:
Hi good people:
I'm attempting to copy some files in to some folders I've uploaded on
to Google drive, but I am finding it impossible to do this.
When I attempt to paste the copied file in to a specific folder on the
drive, the file does not get pasted.
So, how can I get to solve this problem. Am I doing some thing wrongly here?
I hope my issue is clearly understood.
Ibrahim.