Re: css information in a html document

Quentin Christensen

By format information, do you mean the underlying HTML / CSS code?  For HTML, you can view the page source.  The method may vary slightly for different browsers, but for Firefox, if you press the applications key pretty much anywhere on the page to bring up the context menu, choose "View page source".  That shows you the HTML.  The CSS that tells the browser how to display the various elements may be in the same file or may be in other files.  NVDA can read that, but whether the source itself for many pages is understandable is a different matter entirely *grin*.

Regards

Quentin.

On Mon, Sep 5, 2016 at 2:44 AM, Adrián Mena <adrianm7m@...> wrote:
Hello everybody, I hope everything is fine.
I would like to know if there is a way in NVDA to Access all format
information in a html page.
This would be very useful when styling using css.
I will apreciate any help in this matter.
Thank you in advance.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training Material Developer