Re: problem with links in email when using Thunderbird

On Sat, Dec 5, 2020 at 10:47 PM, Gene wrote:
I'm sorry if I forgot or didn't notice a detail in the over two hundred messages I get a day.
-
No, Gene, you're not.  This is not the first, nor the last, time you fail to pay any attention or review a topic in its entirety.  And it's equally frustrating each and every time you do it, and then pretend it's an oversight.

        ~ Thomas Reed Powell