De: Brian Vogel
Enviado: lunes, 7 de diciembre de 2020 10:38
Para: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Asunto: Re: [nvda] NVDA is not working in Excel 2019

Just for the record, it's also behaving similarly in Excel 2016.  What's even stranger is if you bring up the Font dialog via CTRL+SHIFT+F it's reporting the font name and style (probably size, too, but I stopped after the first two) as blank when there is clearly a font name and regular in the respective boxes.

There is an active issue open for this on GitHub:  Font information not read in Cell Format dialog in Excel 2016 / 365
If you have a GitHub account, you may wish to add a comment.  I just did because I'm having the same issues you're having.

        ~ Thomas Reed Powell