Re: Unable to access Auto-play options when connecting my flash drive

Autoplay settings are now in the Windows 10 Settings themselves.   Settings, Devices, Autoplay Pane.  My guess is that you'll want either, Ask me every time, or, Open folder to view files (File Explorer), as your choice for the Removable Media dropdown.

My guess is that it's now set to, Take no action.

        ~ Thomas Reed Powell