Re: Unable to access Auto-play options when connecting my flash drive

Bob Jutzi

The default was Ask me Every time, so changed to Open to View Folders
which appears to have done it.  Thanks.

On 12/7/2020 2:31 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
Autoplay settings are now in the Windows 10 Settings themselves.   Settings, Devices, Autoplay Pane.  My guess is that you'll want either, Ask me every time , or, Open folder to view files (File Explorer) , as your choice for the Removable Media dropdown.

My guess is that it's now set to, Take no action.

*If you think that you can think about a thing, inextricably attached to something else, without thinking of the thing it is attached to, then you have a legal mind.*

~ Thomas Reed Powell