Re: Unable to access Auto-play options when connecting my flash drive

hurrikennyandopo ...

Hi

Do the following press the windows key and in the search box type con then press the enter key.

When the control panel comes up then press the letter A for autoplay or you will have to get to it depending how you have it set then press the enter key.

When the next screen comes up make sure the first box is ticked then go through your settings for each device and set them to your preference. There is also a setting right down the bottom where you can run software of a cd or install it if I remember right not that many of us do it that way now.

The directions sitll work on the latest version of windows 10.

hope it helps.

Gene nz

On 8/12/2020 7:13 am, Bob Jutzi wrote:

For some reason, I can no longer access the list of options when connecting my flash drive.

Not sure if this is correct since I haven't needed to use it in a long time but tried Windows-Shift-A.  If not correct, what is the hotkey combination?
Thanks.