sudden changes to Hulu's website

Ame

Hi all!  I have a Hulu live tv subscription and, until Thursday, I was able to log in on my pc and access all the content they offer.  Thursday afternoon, I signed in and went to the search page.  The edit box was gone and so were buttons like recent searches, clear search history… things like that.  The only thing I see on that page is the main page links.  You see these on all pages but there is specific content for each page that doesn’t appear.  Same thing is true of the My Stuff page.  There are no headings with the things I’ve put there; just the links every page has on it.  I’m so confused.  I tried to talk with Hulu’s support team and they’re just flummoxed.  They can’t figure it out.  It gets even more confusing when I tell them I use a screen reader.  Does anybody else know what I’m talking about?  Do you think there have been changes to the site that are causing this problem?  As I said in the beginning, this happened all of a sudden.  I’d been able to access all my content that morning.   Thanks so much.