Re: sudden changes to Hulu's website

Arlene

Hi, I’m not American. You are right Internet explorer is not supported by many sites. Drop box doesn’t use it. I would try uloo with Chrome or fire fox or edge. I don’t use Internet Explorer for that reason!

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Guy Schlosser
Sent: December 7, 2020 7:28 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] sudden changes to Hulu's website

Hi there. I have a couple questions. Is your window maximized? Also, what browser are you using? Things do not seem to work as well any more in Internet explorer, since it is deprecated. If you can, try Hulu in Firefox, or Chrome.

On Dec 7, 2020, at 6:04 PM, Ame <abk043@...> wrote:

Hi all!  I have a Hulu live tv subscription and, until Thursday, I was able to log in on my pc and access all the content they offer.  Thursday afternoon, I signed in and went to the search page.  The edit box was gone and so were buttons like recent searches, clear search history… things like that.  The only thing I see on that page is the main page links.  You see these on all pages but there is specific content for each page that doesn’t appear.  Same thing is true of the My Stuff page.  There are no headings with the things I’ve put there; just the links every page has on it.  I’m so confused.  I tried to talk with Hulu’s support team and they’re just flummoxed.  They can’t figure it out.  It gets even more confusing when I tell them I use a screen reader.  Does anybody else know what I’m talking about?  Do you think there have been changes to the site that are causing this problem?  As I said in the beginning, this happened all of a sudden.  I’d been able to access all my content that morning.   Thanks so much.

.