Re: sudden changes to Hulu's website

Gaylen Kapperman

Yeah….I understand your feelings about this…when you like a site and the entertainment and everything works just fine and then suddenly, it stops working, it really is disappointing. Good luck in getting this fixed.

Gaylen

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ame via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, December 08, 2020 1:55 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] sudden changes to Hulu's website

I sure do hope that happens for me Gaylen because this is driving me bonkers.  Incidentally, I’m in the US also.  Thanks for the heads up.  I guess I’ll try some of the stuff the hulu agent suggested in last night’s chat session and if that doesn’t work I’ll just try to hang tough and see what Hulu does.  It’s just messed up that this happened so suddenly.  Weird! Lol