Re: sudden changes to Hulu's website

Well I reported issues with some software this morning and the devs told me that they were real bugs but no one had noticed them till now.

I've also been in places where people have reported issues and got recognition so yeah, there are bugs that are never noticed.

On 9/12/2020 10:42 am, Ame wrote:

I had Jaws at one time but I had to drop it because it got way too expensive.  I’m gonna contact the accessibility people via the email the agent gave me because whatever change they made in their site effectively stops NVDA from letting me access the content I pay for.  I tried Firefox and it did the same thing.  Even the Microsoft disability answer desk agent saw it.  As long as my screen reader was enabled, he couldn’t type anything and it didn’t show content.  So, it’s obviously something they did.   I don’t think they realize it and it may be something as simple as a cosmetic change.  They just wanted to update their look.  I can use narrator but it’s clumsy.  Surely they’ll do something about this.  Thanks so much for all your help.  I’ll mention what you told me about having to alter the way you use Jaws.  Was yoursa sudden thing too?