Re: sudden changes to Hulu's website

Lenron

yawns damn hulu.

On 12/8/20, Jackie <abletec@gmail.com> wrote:
Ame, I can't entirely comment, my husband created the Hulu account, he
doesn't recall the credentials & I didn't know them from the
beginning.

Having said that, have you checked:
https://help.hulu.com/s/article/accessibility-features?language=en_US

It is accurate that NVDA is not mentioned in the list of supported
screen readers. It is also noteworthy that they expect their visitors
to have the latest edition of the browser they're currently using,
which may or may not be relevant to you. I don't recall that you ever
told us what browser you're using, but, basically, if you're a windows
user, they support Edge, Chrome, & Firefox.

There is also a link in the article I mentioned above to email your
specific screen reader feedback.

HTH.

I don't use Hulu so you can see if this works or helps. You evidently
turned browse mode off and were able to do a search. After you do it,
turn

it on again with the same command and look at the page. See if you get
useful information.