Slightly OT but gmail pop question about downloading

Ketan Kothari

Hi friends,

I am facing a strange problem: I was downloading a bunch of 100 or
more mails in Windows Live Messenger from gmail using pop3. This is
what I do daily without problem. However, this one time the signal
broke and the downloading got disconnected. From then on, I am only
downloading one or 2 mails at a time. I know there is a process to
rectify this but have forgotten the same. Could some kind soul help
me please? Sorry for trouble and thank you in advance.

With best wishes,

Ketan

--
Ketan Kothari