Re: add-on for accessing the system tray

On Tue, Dec 8, 2020 at 09:10 PM, Roger Stewart wrote:
I'll always want this add on.
-
And will probably always have it so long as there's a maintainer for the add-on.  My issue, way back, was the assertion that this functionality should be made part of the NVDA core.  I have no problem with the functionality, per se, nor with how it's implemented.

        ~ Thomas Reed Powell