Trying to build NVDA from source using the directions I found on GitHub and having problems with liblouis

matthew dyer <ilovecountrymusic483@...>

Hi all,

Not sure if this is the list to get the help for this, but with some extra time on my hands, thought I would try learning how to run and build nvda from source.  I find that I do just fine except that scons complains about liblooies.  Here is the output I get.  I will try to clean it up so it is not so long.  I tried to get a copy of liblooies but did not find a way to install it so that it would find it during the build prosses.  And now here is the output.

Creating 'build\x86\liblouis\liblouis.h'

clang-cl /Fobuild\x86\liblouis\compileTranslationTable.c.obj /c include\liblouis\liblouis\compileTranslationTable.c /W2 /D_CRT_SECURE_NO_DEPRECATE /DLOGLEVEL=15 /D_WIN32_WINNT=_WIN32_WINNT_WIN7 /DNDEBUG /D_CRT_NONSTDC_NO_DEPRECATE /DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.15.0\" /DWIDECHARS_ARE_UCS4 /D_EXPORTING /Ibuild\x86\liblouis /Iinclude\liblouis\liblouis /Iinclude /Imiscdeps\include /Ibuild\x86 /Z7

'clang-cl' is not recognized as an internal or external command,

operable program or batch file.

scons: *** [build\x86\liblouis\compileTranslationTable.c.obj] Error 1

PS C:\Users\ilove\nvda>