Re: Trying to build NVDA from source using the directions I found on GitHub and having problems with liblouis

Matthew,

          I suggest you try asking about this on the NVDA Screen Reader Development Group:

This list is provided for discussion about development for the NVDA (NonVisual Desktop Access) screen reading software. This includes questions and discussion about the code, user experience, design and documentation, both between regular developers and new or potential developers.

        ~ Thomas Reed Powell