Re: How do I copy tables from a webpage while preserving their formatting

Depending on the browser you're using, there are also extensions/add-ons to make table selection, or part of table selection, easier.  Many of them have keyboard shortcuts associated with their actions.

Also be aware that preservation of formatting between an HTML table on a webpage an when it's pasted in to a Word document is not 100% flawless.  I just did a sighted selection of one of the tables on the page you referenced earlier, and when pasted in to word the 2nd and 3rd columns had their text placed at the bottom of the respective columns rather than the top, which is how they are presented on the webpage itself.

        ~ Thomas Reed Powell