Re: add-on for accessing the system tray

Vickie Andrada

I love using the system tray. So it's needed for me lol. If they didn't have it I'd learn to get on without it, but I've used the system tray for years, and am personally glad there is an add on for it.

Vicki

On 12/8/2020 6:24 PM, Lino Morales wrote:
Its a nice add-on, but not needed. WIN key B regardless of whatever screen reader you use is great.

On 12/8/2020 6:21 PM, Bob Cavanaugh wrote:
Hi everyone,
I remember hearing from another user that I need an add-on to access
the system tray by pressing NVDA+F11. Can someone please send me the
link to that add-on? This is something else that I think should be
built into NVDA.
Thanks,
Bob