Re: add-on for accessing the system tray

Sarah k Alawami

Not to confuse anyone even more but, if you have the show all icons, or the customize icons thing and you have all icons, the overflow area will, I don't think, be there. I also use windows plus b a lot, I don't even need the list thing anymore as I know how to actually right click with the mouse as sometimes I have to in order to access stuff.

--

Sarah Alawami, owner of TFFP. . For more info go to our website.

Check out my adventures with a shadow machine.

to subscribe to the feed click here and you can also follow us on twitter

Our discord is where you will know when we go live on twitch. Feel free to give the channel a follow and see what is up there.

For stream archives, products you can buy and more visit my main lbry page and my tffp lbry page You will also be able to buy some of my products and eBooks there.

Finally, to become a patron and help support the podcast go here

On 9 Dec 2020, at 15:05, Brian Vogel wrote:

On Wed, Dec 9, 2020 at 07:32 AM, Chris Mullins wrote:
You will encounter an icon announced as “Notification Chevron button”, press spacebar to activate this, then press left arrow.
-
As an aside, once you have focus on the system tray portion of the taskbar (WinKey+B) any one of the arrow keys will traverse it, circling back to the beginning when it hits whatever is the last item.  Of course, if you're using up arrow and overshoot something, using down arrow will take you back to it.  Same concept if you were using left/right arrow for traversal.

The items in the overflow area will be included in the traversal only if spacebar or enter is used when on the notification chevron button to expand it, and it will remain expanded unless you have focus on it again and hit spacebar or enter (the notification chevron button is a toggle, and behaves much like a dropdown list in certain ways).

--

Brian - Windows 10 Pro, 64-Bit, Version 20H2, Build 19042  

If you think that you can think about a thing, inextricably attached to something else, without thinking of the thing it is attached to, then you have a legal mind.

~ Thomas Reed Powell

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.