Re: NVDA goes silent when arrowing down the list of participants panel in Zoom

Gene

Are you saying you don't think you can use read current line in the class for some reason?

From: Sarah k Alawami
Sent: Wednesday, December 09, 2020 5:18 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA goes silent when arrowing down the list of participants panel in Zoom

I'll have to try this the next time I'm in my class of about 125 people. Or not. I'm taking not teaching the class, so I don't think I'll be able to test the work around. Let me know before tomorrow, please.

On 9 Dec 2020, at 15:13, Gene wrote:

I believe it was reported that my suggestion of using reade current line to read the names works around the problem. That would be much more efficient than trying to make the parts of the list read unlessor until the problem is solved. If you use NVDA and don't know how to read the current line conveniently when moving in a case like this, ask here. It can be done so conveniently that you won't mind the problem to any extent.

Gene
-----Original Message----- From: Jonathan Milam
Sent: Wednesday, December 09, 2020 3:24 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io

Unfortunately it doesn't help. I am having the exact same issue.

Jonathan