Re: NVDA snd System Access, not a good combination

On Wed, Dec 9, 2020 at 07:29 PM, Gene wrote:
System Access was unloaded but continues to run.
-
Which, just for clarity on my side, means it wasn't unloaded.  I use the term "unloaded," or "exited," to mean the program is not active/running in either the foreground or background.

I also agree that it is unlikely that any screen reader is going to go to any effort to fix performance degradation that only occurs if or when you have another screen reader running with it concurrently.  It's entirely reasonable to expect that, at any given moment, a screen reader, not multiple screen readers, will be running.

        ~ Thomas Reed Powell