Re: TWBlue no longer outputting to NVDA, help

Sarah k Alawami

Have you deployed the method for scanning windows and repairing any errors that might be on the drive? Find out more here

On 10 Dec 2020, at 9:13, Joshua Tubbs wrote:

Hello everyone,

My computer restarted overnight, and I wake up to find that TWBlue is
no longer sending information to NVDA. Windows Update says I'm up to
date, and there's no indication in the action center that any updates
were performed.

Whatever the case, the invisible interface of TWBlue no longer works.
I hear the ready sound when it is done loading buffers, but no "ready"
string from NVDA.

What can I try to fix this?