Re: LibreOffice and NVDA

On Thu, Dec 10, 2020 at 04:24 PM, Chris Mullins wrote:
I do that but it displays 123.40 as 123.4.
-
No snark intended, but "do what?"   I haven't dealt with Calc in a while, but I seem to recall that choosing any of the pre-defined formats with 2 decimal places always showed both.  I also can't imagine, though you can confirm/refute, that setting the Decimal field to two does not always keep two digits after the decimal point showing.  There has got to be a way to do this, as it's a constant need to present data with a fixed number of decimal places.

        ~ Thomas Reed Powell