Re: LibreOffice and NVDA

SoftMaker wrote back, pretty promptly, saying that they have no direct support for the free version of SoftMaker Office, which in and of itself is not surprising.

I am annoyed that they didn't really look at the fact that the request wasn't for support, per se, but regarding accessibility issues that likely span the free and paid products.  But I can't blame any software maker that issues a free and paid version of their software for not having professional support for the free version.  They do have an established online forum for users of the free version, but it would not likely do much good to get an account and post about this there.

        ~ Thomas Reed Powell