Re: LibreOffice and NVDA

Hmmm maybe its worth me buying this depending on the price and looking at it then.

I haven't really needed to or bothered, but this close to christmas, I have little in the way of projects to do.

With most updates almost done, little is left to get sorted out bar maybe a few extras on one other thing I am working on.

Next year, that may be different.

There is also this flexy pdf thing to.

On 11/12/2020 5:36 pm, Brian Vogel wrote:
SoftMaker wrote back, pretty promptly, saying that they have no direct support for the free version of SoftMaker Office, which in and of itself is not surprising.

I am annoyed that they didn't really look at the fact that the request wasn't for support, per se, but regarding accessibility issues that likely span the free and paid products.  But I can't blame any software maker that issues a free and paid version of their software for not having professional support for the free version.  They do have an established online forum for users of the free version, but it would not likely do much good to get an account and post about this there.

        ~ Thomas Reed Powell