De: Jimmy Vonderlinden via groups.io
Enviado: viernes, 11 de diciembre de 2020 7:39
Para: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Asunto: [nvda] opera browser with NVDA

hey guys
Has anyone used Opera with NVDA and  how accessible is it? I've heard that it has a free vpn and wondering if that part is usable as well. I'm a google chrome user, but figured I would try this browser because I always like to see how accessability is from one browser to the next. Any tips or feedback would be greatly appreciated
Hope you all have a happyy and healthy holiday season!