Re: Windows 10 calculatore

Right now I don't need any calc that can perform statistics, as Excel is enough for it, especially Excel 2016 which can draw some new charts like box plot. As I mentioned earlier when I tried a fresh new copy of NVDA on a Windows 10 virtual machine NVDA reads the calculator buttons fine, both with and without the Windows 10 App Essential add on. But NVDA did, however, refuse to read the changes made to the desplay, E.G when I pressed the backspace key to delete a number or the escape key to reset the display to 0.