Re: shortcut keys

Gene

In my original message, I said they are called quick navigation commands. On reflection, I don't know if they are called quick navigation keys or commands or both.

And the command is k for link in NVDA.

From: Gene via groups.io
Sent: Friday, December 11, 2020 11:43 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] shortcut keys

They are called quick navigation commands and they are determined by your
screen-reader when using the virtual pc cursor or browse mode, whatever your
screen-reader calls it. However, there is a lot of standardization between
NVDA and JAWS regarding these commands, they are almost all the same. I
don't know about other screen-readers.