Re: update on my Gmail issue

Bob Cavanaugh <cavbob1993@...>

I was interested in Thunderbird about 10 years ago, but never
installed it. I'm fine with using the web interface, as long as it's
the basic HTML. As for getting a list of contacts, there's a link for
that in your navigation. To send more than one attachment, activate
the button that says "attach more files."

On 12/11/20, hurrikennyandopo ... <hurrikennyandopo@hotmail.com> wrote:
Hi

Are you aware you can get your g mails through the thunder bird client
that is how I do it at the moment or actually for years.

Far easier I guess than the web version.

Gene nz

On 12/12/2020 7:53 am, Kerryn Gunness via groups.io wrote:
My question is can someone get a list of contacts how do you get there?
Also how are you are able to send more than one attachment
On 9 Dec 2020, at 7:29 PM, Bob Cavanaugh <cavbob1993@gmail.com> wrote:

´╗┐Hi all,
I just discovered something that is a little strange. The contacts
list in Gmail's basic HTML view is also a table, and NVDA reads names
associated with the checkboxes on that page, but not when browsing
messages.
Bob