Re: update on my Gmail issue

On Fri, Dec 11, 2020 at 02:11 PM, Bob Cavanaugh wrote:
I'm fine with using the web interface, as long as it's the basic HTML.
-
As an aside, the regular Gmail webmail interface is now a lot more accessible that it was way back when.  I used to suggest only using the basic HTML interface, but no more.  Particularly if you activate the Google keyboard shortcuts and accessibility settings for the regular interface.

        ~ Thomas Reed Powell