From: Bob Cavanaugh
Sent: 11 December 2020 22:52
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] update on my Gmail issue

Are you using basic HTML or standard view? If Basic HTML, the easiest

way to find it is to navigate by heading from the top of the page, it

will be there as a link and a heading. As for attachments, it doesn't

open a dialog right away, it opens a second page where there are 10

more browse buttons that you then have to use just like the first one.

If you're using standard view, I'll have to test this out and get back

to you.