Re: web page navigation

Don H

OK it appears that unchecking the editor revisions announcement solves the issue. Is there any examples as to when it is better to have editor revisions announcement checked?

On 12/12/2020 4:46 PM, Joseph Lee wrote:
Hi,
Another option: check editor revisions announcement (NVDA menu/Preferences/Settings/Document formatting), and if checked, uncheck it and see if that makes a difference.
Cheers,
Joseph
*From:* nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> *On Behalf Of *Brian Vogel
*Sent:* Saturday, December 12, 2020 2:44 PM
*To:* nvda@nvda.groups.io
*Subject:* Re: [nvda] web page navigation
I agree with Gene that an Ad Blocker is something you should try if you are not already using one.  And since both browsers you name are Chromium-based ones my recommendation is uBlock Origin along with uBlock Origin Extra.  That or using an ad-blocking browser like Brave or similar.
--
Brian *-*Windows 10 Pro, 64-Bit, Version 20H2, Build 19042
[Regarding the Supreme Court refusing to hear the case brought by Texas to overturn the votes certified by 4 states:] /Pleased with the SCOTUS ruling, but also immediately slightly terrified of where this crazy train goes next.  We should know by now there’s a bottomless supply of crazy./