From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Don H
Sent: Saturday, December 12, 2020 3:29 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] web page navigation

OK it appears that unchecking the editor revisions announcement solves the issue. Is there any examples as to when it is better to have editor revisions announcement checked?

On 12/12/2020 4:46 PM, Joseph Lee wrote:
Hi,

Another option: check editor revisions announcement (NVDA
menu/Preferences/Settings/Document formatting), and if checked,
uncheck it and see if that makes a difference.

Cheers,

Joseph