From: Don H
Sent: Saturday, December 12, 2020 5:28 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] web page navigation

Alaready running uBlock Origin Extra.

On 12/12/2020 4:44 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
I agree with Gene that an Ad Blocker is something you should try if you are not already using one. And since both browsers you name are Chromium-based ones my recommendation is uBlock Origin along with uBlock Origin Extra. That or using an ad-blocking browser like Brave or similar.

[Regarding the Supreme Court refusing to hear the case brought by Texas to overturn the votes certified by 4 states:] /Pleased with the SCOTUS ruling, but also immediately slightly terrified of where this crazy train goes next. We should know by now there’s a bottomless supply of crazy./

~ Brendan Buck, /former adviser to Speakers of the House Paul Ryan and John Boehner/