Re: deleting file from downloads folder closes the downloads folder window

Dan Beaver

Brian,

I tried the ctrl+d shortcut and it works as it should and the folder stays open.

The ribbons method of deleting files also works as it should and the folder stays open.

this problem only occurs if I select a file and then press the d key.

thanks.

Dan Beaver

Does it also happen with control d or via tha context menu as well?
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-