Re: Quick Dictionary with automatic switching of synthesizers for selected languages #addonrelease

On Sun, Dec 13, 2020 at 11:58 AM, Rowen Cary wrote:
I have some ideas and I hope to send you a private email. what should I do?
-
The messages you receive from this Groups.io group should contain a Reply to Sender mailto link at the bottom of each message, which will use the address the sender used when sending a message to the group.  That is the best and surest way to reply privately.