Re: NVDA 2020.3 Beta 4 now available

Quentin Christensen

Hi Louise,

I can no longer reproduce the repeating words issue in Chrome or Edge, so I'm going to close that issue now: https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda/issues/11727#issuecomment-743323561  If you can still reproduce it after updating your version of Edge, do let me know (or comment on that issue).

Quentin.

On Tue, Oct 6, 2020 at 1:55 PM Quentin Christensen via groups.io <quentin=nvaccess.org@groups.io> wrote:
Ah ok - well most of the thing you noted behaved the same in Chrome as well.  Some were the way the page is setup, and some are a bug, which I reported (feel free to add your version of Edge to that issue to confirm it happens there also).

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Tue, Oct 6, 2020 at 6:41 AM Louise Pfau <louise.pfau@...> wrote:
Hi.  I should have specified that I'm using Microsoft Edge as my browser.

Thanks,

Louise

--
Quentin Christensen