Re: My NVDA does not do continuous read with outlook 2016

Gene

Are you sure you didn't switch to the laptop layout? Also, when did you update? Did you reboot afterward?

From: Ibrahim Abedrabbo
Sent: Sunday, December 13, 2020 7:25 PM
To: nvda@groups.io
Subject: [nvda] My NVDA does not do continuous read with outlook 2016

Hi Folks,

I am not sure if this subject was discussed before or not. I rarely use this feature, but I needed to read a very long email today using my outlook 2016. I usually do the continuous read by pressing the insert key with the down arrow. I noticed that it no longer works. I do not know when this feature got broken. I am using windows 10 the latest update and the latest official version of NVDA 2020.

Is there a fix? Or am I doing something wrong?