Re: Working with NVIVO using NVDA

What screen readers on a given platform (Windows, MacOS, Android, iOS) rely on to be able to present information to the user is almost entirely the same, regardless of the screen reader in use on that platform.  Yes, there can be some small differences, and there are occasions where something that plays well with one screen reader may play less well with another, but I would presume anything that is screen reader accessible to JAWS and Narrator will also be accessible using NVDA.

The only way to confirm that is to give it a whirl.