Re: adventures with: append text

do you have the Resource Monitor and Say Product Name and Version addons installed?

vArtin Dekker
Beheerder win10-nl
https://win10-nl.groups.io/g/algemeen

Op 5-9-2016 om 16:12 schreef Георги Ламбов:

Hi group and developpers!

A wonderful add-on otherwise! It helps me much. But I can't understand why it refuses my friendship!

Just it happens sometings strange enough. And it happens second time by the way. When I've installed first time the add-on, it works very well. But at the second time I used it: control + shift + e, announced me data about my computer and control + shift + v, announced me the microsoft word's version I work with. I uninstalled the add-on and reInstalled it. The same thing: first It worked well and now: no results. I thank in advance for any ideas.

Georgi