Re: How TO Use Windows 10 OCR

Are you absolutely, positively certain that the graphic that has focus in your example case has content that can be OCR processed?  I ask that not to be snarky, but I've seen rare occasions where something is mislabeled and contains, say, a photograph of an outdoor scene, which cannot, of course, be OCR processed.  And in those sorts of circumstances, I really don't know how you'd know that sans sighted assistance, though there very well may be a way I'm unaware of.  I know there are now picture describers, which might help.