Re: How is verbosity decided

On Wed, Dec 16, 2020 at 01:21 PM, Gene wrote:
What I'm saying is that jjust as NVDA and other screen-readers are customized to work in certain ways with certain programs,
-
Did you read message, https://nvda.groups.io/g/nvda/message/79813, from Joseph Lee, that came in 30 minutes before you posted this?  App/application specific behavior already exists, and has for quite a while.  I don't think that any version of NVDA I've ever touched didn't have it, but I could be wrong about when it was introduced.  I thought it had been present since day one, but am not sure about that.