Do you use plain text email or HTML-formatted? #poll-notice

Which of these two do you use routinely for whatever account you use to access Groups.io groups via the email interface?

NOTE:  While this poll is not NVDA related, it is directly related to trying to determine a root cause and fix an issue for email users of Groups.io.  That's why I'm asking.  I may contact folks who respond if I have additional questions about what you actually get at the end of your individual messages from Groups.io as part of tracking the issue down.  If the poll function is working correctly, the member identity of those who respond will not be public, though I will be able to see who responded which way.

Results