Re: How is verbosity decided

On Wed, Dec 16, 2020 at 05:13 PM, Gene wrote:
newly added announcement of figure and out of figure. I have found no setting to control this announcement.
-
I'll agree that:

1. This could be mighty annoying.
2. It's something that should be toggle-able like most other document formatting announcements are.

My guess is that focus was on getting the function to work, but that adding another checkbox to Document Formatting options slipped through the cracks.  I don't know whether such a request would be considered a bug report versus feature request.  I'd be more inclined toward bug report, as there is a well established collection of settings that would seem to have been the ideal place to add a checkbox for this, but it didn't happen.

--

Brian - Windows 10 Pro, 64-Bit, Version 20H2, Build 19042  

[Regarding the Supreme Court refusing to hear the case brought by Texas to overturn the votes certified by 4 states:Pleased with the SCOTUS ruling, but also immediately slightly terrified of where this crazy train goes next.  We should know by now there’s a bottomless supply of crazy.

~ Brendan Buck, former adviser to Speakers of the House Paul Ryan and John Boehner 

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.