Re: How is verbosity decided

Patrick Le Baudour

hi,

just for information, on some BBS blockquote is the most effecient way to navigate through post content, and actual quotes inside the post are not always obvious from text only, so while they're the only kind i can think of, blockquote announcements have been quite useful for me - i would have never thought to enable them otherwise, and that saved me a lot of time and headaches.

basic navigation would be mostly enough if all sites were well disigned and thoughtful of accessibility implication before making any "improvement", but since we're in the real world...

-- Patrick