Re: How is verbosity decided

Quentin Christensen

Oh yes sorry 2019.3 is when reporting of figures came in.  Sorry I think I confused myself :)

On Thu, Dec 17, 2020 at 9:02 PM zahra <nasrinkhaksar3@...> wrote:
quentin.
thanks for your reply.
no, i ment 2019.3 which you mentioned relevant sentences in its whats
new about navigating by article and reporting figure.
according to its whats new, reporting figures was added since 2019.3.
am i right?