Re: Using the NVDA Dictionaries to Alter Pronunciations

1. Open NVDA Default Dictionary, NVDA+N,P,D,D

2. Activate Add Button, ALT+A

3. In Add Dictionary Entry Dialog, put the following in the Pattern edit box:  \s0?2[ _]Mark\s
    I am presuming the actual text will have white space before and after it.  If not, we'll have to tweak the pattern.

4. In the Replacement edit box, enter what you want the screen reader to say.  In this case I'd presume
    that would be either "zero two Mark" or "oh two Mark".  The quotation marks are NOT needed.

5. If you want a note for yourself as to what this dictionary entry is for, put that in the comment
    edit box.  I find it's a good idea to do this when it's not really clear what a regular expression may do
    or the replacement doesn't make that clear.

6. In the Type group, activate the radio button for Regular expression.

7. Activate the OK button to save.  You should now hear whatever you put in the Replacement every time
    the Pattern is matched in any text that NVDA is reviewing.