From: Gene
Sent: Wednesday, December 16, 2020 4:13 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] How is verbosity decided

I will say that the reason I wrote my first message, the motivation that got
me to do it is the newly added announcement of figure and out of figure. I
have found no setting to control this announcement. If there is a way I
overlooked, of course I'd like to know. But I see no reason for this
announcement to be on. I haven't encountered it once where it adds any
understanding of content. I might hear figure and then a link being read,
then out of figure. The link would read exactly the same either way.