Re: How is verbosity decided

Sarah k Alawami

On 17 Dec 2020, at 10:42, g melconian wrote:

All, I think the best approach , is giving   the user choice and letting the  user customize what they see fit for their use case an work flow situations.

I agree to a point, however won't that introduce a bloated situation ? I agree, but if we had the choice for 100 percent of things, I personally would not like it as there is just too much to take notes on etc. and the documentation would become way too much for any one person to handle. Oh, and when there are updates? ...