Re: How is verbosity decided

Edited

On Thu, Dec 17, 2020 at 04:41 PM, g melconian wrote:
So that is not a true statement that 90% don’t change  settings or customizations .
-
Not what I said.  What I said was, "in the real world 90% of your existing users change certain somethings."

Note clearly, I said 90% change certain somethings.  What those somethings are vary, and they are seldom anything near to all the hundreds to thousands of settings some complex software has.

I'd actually say I was wrong if you consider what I said to mean only 90%.  Certainly not what was intended, as I'd say it's very, very close to 100% of users who tweak something about one or more pieces of software that they use.